| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aburatsu in October is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in October is wettish. Around 199mm (7.8in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Aburatsu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Aburatsu, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Aburatsu:
- Asosan, Japan - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) NNW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NNW
- Unzendake, Japan - 167.4 kms (104.1 miles) NW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 94.1 kms (58.5 miles) NW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 147.5 kms (91.6 miles) WNW
- Akune, Japan - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) WNW
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 35.2 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Kagoshima, Japan - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) W
- Makurazaki, Japan - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) WSW
- Tanegashima, Japan - 104 kms (64.6 miles) SSW
- Yakushima, Japan - 150.5 kms (93.5 miles) SSW