| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aburatsu in January is a little cool at 8.1 °C (46.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 74.5mm (2.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Aburatsu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Aburatsu, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Aburatsu:
- Asosan, Japan - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) NNW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NNW
- Unzendake, Japan - 167.4 kms (104.1 miles) NW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 94.1 kms (58.5 miles) NW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 147.5 kms (91.6 miles) WNW
- Akune, Japan - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) WNW
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 35.2 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Kagoshima, Japan - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) W
- Makurazaki, Japan - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) WSW
- Tanegashima, Japan - 104 kms (64.6 miles) SSW
- Yakushima, Japan - 150.5 kms (93.5 miles) SSW