| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aburatsu in September is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in September is fairly wet. A substantial 323.9mm (12.8in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Aburatsu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Aburatsu, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Aburatsu:
- Asosan, Japan - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) NNW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NNW
- Unzendake, Japan - 167.4 kms (104.1 miles) NW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 94.1 kms (58.5 miles) NW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 147.5 kms (91.6 miles) WNW
- Akune, Japan - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) WNW
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 35.2 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Kagoshima, Japan - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) W
- Makurazaki, Japan - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) WSW
- Tanegashima, Japan - 104 kms (64.6 miles) SSW
- Yakushima, Japan - 150.5 kms (93.5 miles) SSW